- » Bleeding Art Industries aka The Pro Shop for SPFX Makeup
- » HALLOWEEN - OUR FAVOURITE DAY OF THE YEAR
- » Bleeding Art - CREATING COOL at Beakerhead. You're Invited!
- » Is this as hot as it's going to get this summer?! (or 6 fun things you can do with rubber ice cubes)
- » “Out out damned spot!” – Lady MacBeth or You don’t need an ocean to wash your hands clean of BAI Blood
Unique gift ideas for the holidays
Posted on December 17, 2015
It’s been a while since we’ve posted a store blog – but we have a great excuse. We’ve been busy creating our brand new retail outlet right next door to our original office.If you haven’t been to visit us lately, we’re inviting you to come see our new space if you’re in the ‘hood and to pick up those gift items for the makeup artist, FX fan or cos-player on your holiday gift buying list.
Our new temporary tattoo pens are a fantastic idea along with our new tattoo transfer paper.These pens are perfect for producing original designs or reproducing your favourite cos-character tattoos. Also, we are now well stocked up on unique items like our popular Bleeding Art brand blood products – after all, what’s Christmas without authentic zombie makeup?
As always, you can drop by our store or shop right here online. It may be too late now if you're trying to get items by Christmas (depending where you need things shipped), however there's nothing like a nice little January surprise to get over the post-holiday blues if you want to do some late gift-giving!
If you're in the U.S., it's a great time for you to be buying Canadian; the exchange rate is very much in your favour, so keep that in mind when you're looking at our Canadian prices. At the time of writing this, one U.S. dollar equals 1.39 Canadian.
Happy Holidays from everyone here at Bleeding Art Industries.